Brand Story – The bank for a common man
- Syndicate bank started its business with a capital of 8000 rupees. Sri TMA Pai, Sri Upender Rai & Sri Vaman Kudva strove together to start up the bank in 1928. Now its headquarter is in Manipal, Karnataka, India.
- The bank has expanded its business in foreign countries and has branches in London, Doha, Muscat. Currently it has over 3000 branches. All these branches are giving Core banking,e-banking service all over the India at any time.
- Banking industry has now fully changed since post-independence. The success of every business depends upon its customers.
- Customers in urban India no longer have much time to spend in queues. They want quick service.
- The Banks have also changed, and are providing best services to their customers by ATM, Phone & Net banking services right at your doorstep.
- We, at Manipal Advertising, had done a SWOT analysis. Based on that, then we prepared brand advertisements, product base advertisements, branch opening advertisements, tactical advertisements.